For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VAM1 antibody
See all VAM1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to VAM1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cynomolgus monkey
QQVLENLTELPSS-C , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human VAM1
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue. 293 lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in testis, brain, and kidney with lower levels detectable in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAGUK family.
Contains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 2 L27 domains.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- MAGUK p55 subfamily member 6 antibody
- MAGUK p55 subfamily member 6 VELI associated MAGUK 1 antibody
- MAGUK protein p55T antibody
Anti-VAM1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VAM1 antibody (ab85718)
ab85718, at 5µg/ml, staining VAM1 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - VAM1 antibody (ab85718)
Anti-VAM1 antibody (ab85718) at 0.3 µg/ml + 293 lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-VAM1 antibody (ab85718)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"