For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in testis, brain, and kidney with lower levels detectable in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAGUK family.
Contains 1 guanylate kinase-like domain.
Contains 2 L27 domains.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- MAGUK p55 subfamily member 6 antibody
- MAGUK p55 subfamily member 6 VELI associated MAGUK 1 antibody
- MAGUK protein p55T antibody
Anti-VAM1 antibody images
References for Anti-VAM1 antibody (ab96527)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"