For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3346? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3346 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zimmermann J et al. Synaptobrevin 1 mediates vesicle priming and evoked release in a subpopulation of hippocampal neurons. J Neurophysiol 112:1559-65 (2014).
- Coller KE et al. Molecular determinants and dynamics of hepatitis C virus secretion. PLoS Pathog 8:e1002466 (2012).
- Williams BB et al. VANGL2 regulates membrane trafficking of MMP14 to control cell polarity and migration. J Cell Sci 125:2141-7 (2012).
- Li Y et al. DHHC5 interacts with PDZ domain 3 of post-synaptic density-95 (PSD-95) protein and plays a role in learning and memory. J Biol Chem 285:13022-31 (2010).
- Uthaiah RC & Hudspeth AJ Molecular anatomy of the hair cell's ribbon synapse. J Neurosci 30:12387-99 (2010).
- Panaretakis T et al. Mechanisms of pre-apoptotic calreticulin exposure in immunogenic cell death. EMBO J 28:578-90 (2009).
- Nystuen AM et al. A null mutation in VAMP1/synaptobrevin is associated with neurological defects and prewean mortality in the lethal-wasting mouse mutant. Neurogenetics 8:1-10 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"