For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3346? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3346 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Bate C et al. Sialic Acid within the Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchor Targets the Cellular Prion Protein to Synapses. J Biol Chem 291:17093-101 (2016).
- Jiao SS et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor protects against tau-related neurodegeneration of Alzheimer's disease. Transl Psychiatry 6:e907 (2016).
- Gioia DA et al. Differential Expression of Munc13-2 Produces Unique Synaptic Phenotypes in the Basolateral Amygdala of C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mice. J Neurosci 36:10964-10977 (2016).
- Zimmermann J et al. Synaptobrevin 1 mediates vesicle priming and evoked release in a subpopulation of hippocampal neurons. J Neurophysiol 112:1559-65 (2014).
- Coller KE et al. Molecular determinants and dynamics of hepatitis C virus secretion. PLoS Pathog 8:e1002466 (2012).
- Williams BB et al. VANGL2 regulates membrane trafficking of MMP14 to control cell polarity and migration. J Cell Sci 125:2141-7 (2012).
- Li Y et al. DHHC5 interacts with PDZ domain 3 of post-synaptic density-95 (PSD-95) protein and plays a role in learning and memory. J Biol Chem 285:13022-31 (2010).
- Uthaiah RC & Hudspeth AJ Molecular anatomy of the hair cell's ribbon synapse. J Neurosci 30:12387-99 (2010).
- Panaretakis T et al. Mechanisms of pre-apoptotic calreticulin exposure in immunogenic cell death. EMBO J 28:578-90 (2009).
- Nystuen AM et al. A null mutation in VAMP1/synaptobrevin is associated with neurological defects and prewean mortality in the lethal-wasting mouse mutant. Neurogenetics 8:1-10 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"