For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VAMP2 antibody
See all VAMP2 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to VAMP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 44-94 of VAMP2.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the targeting and/or fusion of transport vesicles to their target membrane.
- Tissue specificityNervous system and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 v-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Neuronal synaptic vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11460 antibody
- RATVAMPB antibody
- RATVAMPIR antibody
Anti-VAMP2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"