For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be a Rab21 guanine exchange factor and regulate endosome dynamics.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 11 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 VPS9 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mainly localized to early endosomes in the perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- AA408090 antibody
- Ankrd27 antibody
- Ankyrin repeat domain 27 (VPS9 domain) antibody
Anti-VARP antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VARP antibody (ab113832)
ab113832, at 5µg/ml, staining VARP in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Small Intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-VARP antibody (ab113832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"