For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionCouples tyrosine kinase signals with the activation of the Rho/Rac GTPases, thus leading to cell differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in hematopoietic cells but not in other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- DomainThe DH domain is involved in interaction with CCPG1.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
Information by UniProt
- Oncogene vav antibody
- p95Vav antibody
- Proto-oncogene vav antibody
Anti-VAV1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - VAV1 antibody (ab62622)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab62622 at a 1:500 dilution.
Left image untreated.
Right image treated with peptide.
References for Anti-VAV1 antibody (ab62622)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"