For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 98 kDa.
- FunctionCouples tyrosine kinase signals with the activation of the Rho/Rac GTPases, thus leading to cell differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in hematopoietic cells but not in other cell types.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- DomainThe DH domain is involved in interaction with CCPG1.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
Information by UniProt
- Oncogene vav antibody
- p95Vav antibody
- Proto-oncogene vav antibody
Anti-VAV1 antibody images
Western blot - VAV1 antibody (ab97574)
All lanes : Anti-VAV1 antibody (ab97574) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MOLT4 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 98 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VAV1 antibody (ab97574)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded serous OVCA, using ab97574 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"