For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRequired for axon guidance and major tract formation in the developing forebrain. May contribute to the differentiation of the neuroretina, pigmented epithelium and optic stalk.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EMX homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MCOPS11 antibody
- VAX1 antibody
- VAX1_HUMAN antibody
- Ventral anterior homeobox 1 antibody
Anti-VAX1 antibody images
Western blot - VAX1 antibody (ab55964)
References for Anti-VAX1 antibody (ab55964)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"