Anti-VCAM1 antibody [1.4C3], prediluted (ab74514)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [1.4C3], predilutedSee all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1.4C3] to VCAM1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Stimulated human umbilical vein endothelial cells (HUVEC)
- Positive control
- Human Placental and tonsil tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab74514 is purified from ascites fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1.4C3
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74514 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [1.4C3], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil stained with ab74514 using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC chromogen. Note membrane staining of hematopoietic cells in germinal center.
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [1.4C3], prediluted (ab74514)
This product has been referenced in:
- Burrows FJ et al. Influence of tumor-derived interleukin 1 on melanoma-endothelial cell interactions in vitro. Cancer Res 51:4768-75 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1680022) »
- Wellicome SM et al. A monoclonal antibody that detects a novel antigen on endothelial cells that is induced by tumor necrosis factor, IL-1, or lipopolysaccharide. J Immunol 144:2558-65 (1990). Read more (PubMed: 2108206) »