Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MR106 ] (Biotin) (ab95542)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [MR106 ] (Biotin)See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MR106 ] to VCAM1 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Rat VCAM1 transfected L5178Y cells.
- Positive control
- Rat bone marrow cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMR106
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95542 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 0.125-0.25µg for 105-8 cells. A final volume of 100 µL is recommended for staining the cell sample.|
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MR106 ] (Biotin) images
Staining of Rat bone marrow cells with 0.125 µg of Mouse IgG1 ? Isotype Control Biotin (left) or 0.125 µg of ab95542 (right), followed by Streptavidin PE.
Total viable cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MR106 ] (Biotin) (ab95542)
ab95542 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.