Anti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (FITC) (ab23807)
- Product nameAnti-VCAM1 antibody [MVCAM.A(429)] (FITC)See all VCAM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [MVCAM.A(429)] to VCAM1 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Stromal cell line PA6
- General notes
Clone MVCAM.A(429) is reported to partially block VCAM-1 mediated functions (Kinashi, T. and Springer, T.A. (1994)).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Primary antibody notes Clone MVCAM.A(429) is reported to partially block VCAM-1 mediated functions (Kinashi, T. and Springer, T.A. (1994)).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMVCAM.A(429)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImportant in cell-cell recognition. Appears to function in leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion. Interacts with the beta-1 integrin VLA4 on leukocytes, and mediates both adhesion and signal transduction. The VCAM1/VLA4 interaction may play a pathophysiologic role both in immune responses and in leukocyte emigration to sites of inflammation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on inflammed vascular endothelium, as well as on macrophage-like and dendritic cell types in both normal and inflammed tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- DomainEither the first or the fourth Ig-like C2-type domain is required for VLA4-dependent cell adhesion.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD 106 antibody
- CD106 antibody
- CD106 Antigen antibody
- DKFZp779G2333 antibody
- INCAM 100 antibody
- INCAM-100 antibody
- L1CAM antibody
- MGC99561 antibody
- V-CAM 1 antibody
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1 antibody
- Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 antibody
- VCAM 1 antibody
- VCAM-1 antibody
- VCAM1 antibody
- VCAM1_HUMAN antibody