For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VCX antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to VCX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-30 of Human VCX (NP_038480.2).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107839 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionMay mediate a process in spermatogenesis or may play a role in sex ratio distortion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VCX/VCY family.
Information by UniProt
- MGC118975 antibody
- Variable charge protein on X with ten repeats antibody
- Variable charge X-linked protein 1 antibody
References for Anti-VCX antibody (ab107839)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"