For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionGrowth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
modificationsVEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B antibody
- VEGF B antibody
- VEGF related factor antibody
Anti-VEGFB antibody images
References for Anti-VEGFB antibody (ab108259)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"