For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4555
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 19 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- FunctionGrowth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
modificationsVEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B antibody
- VEGF B antibody
- VEGF related factor antibody
Anti-VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] images
Western blot - VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] (ab110649)
References for Anti-VEGFB antibody [EPR4555] (ab110649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"