For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VENTX antibody
See all VENTX primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to VENTX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide surrounding amino acid 76 of Human VENTX (UniProt O95231).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate, 3T3 mouse lysate and Rat kidney tissue lysate.
- General notesThe antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 69% PBS, 0.15% EDTA, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in ventralization.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow of patients recovering from chemotherapy. Also expressed in an erythroleukemia cell line.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hemopoietic progenitor homeobox protein VENTX2 antibody
- Homeobox protein VENTX antibody
- HPX42B antibody
Anti-VENTX antibody images
References for Anti-VENTX antibody (ab124523)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"