For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mM PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number357
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||1/20 - 1/200.
- RelevanceShiga toxin contains a single A-chain and five copies of a B-chain.
The B-chain is responsible for binding the holotoxin to specific receptors on the target cell surface.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Shiga like toxin I subunit B antibody
References for Anti-Verotoxin I/SLT 1b antibody  (ab21093)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"