For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as a specific coactivator for the mammalian TEFs.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the vestigial family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Protein TONDU antibody
- TDU antibody
- TONDU antibody
Anti-VGLL1 antibody images
References for Anti-VGLL1 antibody (ab77019)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"