For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83555 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceVGLL3 belongs to the vestigial family. It may act as a specific coactivator for the mammalian TEFs. It is enriched in placenta. There are two named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- Colon carcinoma related protein antibody
- Vestigial like 3 (Drosophila) antibody
- VGL 3 antibody
- VGL3 antibody
Anti-VGLL3 antibody images
References for Anti-VGLL3 antibody (ab83555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"