For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).Can be blocked with Human VILIP3 peptide (ab78967).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in the calcium-dependent regulation of rhodopsin phosphorylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the recoverin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- BDR1 antibody
- Calcium binding protein BDR1 antibody
- Calcium-binding protein BDR-1 antibody
Anti-VILIP3 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
Western blot - VILIP3 antibody (ab38596)
Anti-VILIP3 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38596) at 1/100 dilution + mouse cerebellum tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa
Additional bands at : 32 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VILIP3 antibody (ab38596)
Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma tissue reacted with ab38596, peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
References for Anti-VILIP3 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab38596)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"