For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109234? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109234 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang L et al. 1,25(OH)2D3 treatment attenuates high glucose-induced peritoneal epithelial to mesenchymal transition in mice. Mol Med Rep 16:3817-3824 (2017).
- Hu H et al. Effect of 1,25(OH)2D3 on transdifferentiation of rat renal tubular epithelial cells induced by high glucose. Biomed Rep 5:699-704 (2016).
- Lungchukiet P et al. Suppression of epithelial ovarian cancer invasion into the omentum by 1a,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and its receptor. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 148:138-47 (2015).
- Kasiappan R et al. Vitamin D suppresses leptin stimulation of cancer growth through microRNA. Cancer Res 74:6194-204 (2014).
- Domingues-Faria C et al. Vitamin D deficiency down-regulates Notch pathway contributing to skeletal muscle atrophy in old wistar rats. Nutr Metab (Lond) 11:47 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"