For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107620 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPromotes matrix assembly and cell adhesiveness.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LCCL domain.
Contains 2 VWFA domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp313L1517 antibody
- MGC149746 antibody
- MGC70561 antibody
Anti-VITRN antibody images
Western blot - VITRN antibody (ab107620)
Anti-VITRN antibody (ab107620) at 1/100 dilution + U251 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VITRN antibody (ab107620)
ab107620, at 1/50 dilution, staining VITRN in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-VITRN antibody (ab107620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"