For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13413? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13413 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhou J et al. Direct role of interrod spacing in mediating cell adhesion on Sr-HA nanorod-patterned coatings. Int J Nanomedicine 9:1243-60 (2014).
- Stepanek O et al. Interaction of late apoptotic and necrotic cells with vitronectin. PLoS One 6:e19243 (2011).
- Hicks BG et al. Differential affinity of vitronectin versus collagen for synthetic biodegradable scaffolds for urethroplastic applications. Biomaterials : (2010).
- Gerold G et al. A Toll-like receptor 2-integrin beta3 complex senses bacterial lipopeptides via vitronectin. Nat Immunol 9:761-8 (2008).
- Vallon M & Essler M Proteolytically processed soluble tumor endothelial marker (TEM) 5 mediates endothelial cell survival during angiogenesis by linking integrin alpha(v)beta3 to glycosaminoglycans. J Biol Chem 281:34179-88 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"