For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- RelevanceVN1R3 (Vomeronasal type-1 receptor 3) belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family and is a putative pheromone receptor.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- FKSG46 antibody
- MGC129709 antibody
- MGC129710 antibody
Anti-VN1R3 antibody images
References for Anti-VN1R3 antibody (ab75136)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"