For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VNN1 antibody
See all VNN1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to VNN1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human VNN1 protein (NP_004657.1)
- Positive control
- VNN1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionAmidohydrolase that hydrolyzes specifically one of the carboamide linkages in D-pantetheine thus recycling pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) and releasing cysteamine.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with higher expression in spleen, kidney and blood. Overexpressed in lesional psoriatic skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CN hydrolase family. BTD/VNN subfamily.
Contains 1 CN hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HDLCQ8 antibody
- High density lipoprotein cholesterol level quantitative trait locus 8, included antibody
- Pantetheinase antibody
References for Anti-VNN1 antibody (ab69844)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"