For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
- FunctionThis is a receptor for VIP as well as PACAP-38 and -27, the activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase. Can be coupled to phospholipase C.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in CD4+ T-cells, but not in CD8+ T-cells. Expressed in the T-cell lines Jurkat, PEER, MOLT-4, HSB, YT and Tsup-1, but not in the T-cell lines HARRIS and HUT 78.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Helodermin-preferring VIP receptor antibody
- PACAP type III receptor antibody
- PACAP-R-3 antibody
Anti-VPAC2 antibody images
References for Anti-VPAC2 antibody (ab96608)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"