For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 14 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa).
- FunctionAssociates with the Ig-mu chain to form a molecular complex that is expressed on the surface of pre-B-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in B-cell precursors. Expressed in fetal liver, bone marrow, spleen and lymph node.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Information by UniProt
- N27C7 2 antibody
- N27C7-2 antibody
- Pre B lymphocyte protein 3 antibody
Anti-VPREB3 antibody images
Western blot - VPREB3 antibody (ab88487)
All lanes : Anti-VPREB3 antibody (ab88487) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
Observed band size : 14 kDa
Additional bands at : 110 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 16 minutes
References for Anti-VPREB3 antibody (ab88487)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"