For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 108 kDa. PubMed: 23724125
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle-mediated protein trafficking to lysosomal compartments and in membrane docking/fusion reactions of late endosomes/lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expression was highest in heart and low in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS11 family.
Contains 1 clathrin repeat.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- END1 antibody
- HGNC:14583 antibody
- hVPS11 antibody
Anti-VPS11 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"