For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle-mediated protein trafficking to lysosomal compartments and in membrane docking/fusion reactions of late endosomes/lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expression was highest in heart and low in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS11 family.
Contains 1 clathrin repeat.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- END1 antibody
- HGNC:14583 antibody
- hVPS11 antibody
Anti-VPS11 antibody images
References for Anti-VPS11 antibody (ab57657)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"