For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 108 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle-mediated protein trafficking to lysosomal compartments and in membrane docking/fusion reactions of late endosomes/lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expression was highest in heart and low in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS11 family.
Contains 1 clathrin repeat.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- END1 antibody
- HGNC:14583 antibody
- hVPS11 antibody
Anti-VPS11 antibody images
References for Anti-VPS11 antibody (ab96561)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"