For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/253.
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle-mediated protein trafficking to lysosomal compartments and in membrane docking/fusion reactions of late endosomes/lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS16 family.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasmic, peripheral membrane protein associated with late endosomes/lysosomes.
Information by UniProt
- HGNC:14584 antibody
- hVPS16 antibody
- mVPS16 antibody
Anti-VPS16 antibody images
Western blot - VPS16 antibody (ab96033)
Anti-VPS16 antibody (ab96033) at 1/1000 dilution + MOLT4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - VPS16 antibody (ab96033)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded SCC15, using ab96033 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-VPS16 antibody (ab96033)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"