For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids741 to 754
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Vacuolar protein sorting 18
- FunctionMay play a role in vesicle-mediated protein trafficking to lysosomal compartments and in membrane docking/fusion reactions of late endosomes/lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expression was highest in heart and low in lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS18 family.
Contains 1 clathrin repeat.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationLate endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Cytoplasmic, peripheral membrane protein associated with late endosomes/lysosomes.
Information by UniProt
References for VPS18 peptide (741-754) (ab45755)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"