For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS28 family.
Contains 1 VPS28 C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 VPS28 N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Late endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ESCRT-I complex subunit VPS28 antibody
- H-Vps28 antibody
- Vacuolar protein sorting 28 antibody
Anti-VPS28 antibody images
References for Anti-VPS28 antibody (ab98096)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"