For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab98929? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab98929 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kvainickas A et al. Cargo-selective SNX-BAR proteins mediate retromer trimer independent retrograde transport. J Cell Biol 216:3677-3693 (2017).
- McNally KE et al. Retriever is a multiprotein complex for retromer-independent endosomal cargo recycling. Nat Cell Biol 19:1214-1225 (2017).
- McMillan KJ et al. Atypical parkinsonism-associated retromer mutant alters endosomal sorting of specific cargo proteins. J Cell Biol 214:389-99 (2016).
- Munsie LN et al. Retromer-dependent neurotransmitter receptor trafficking to synapses is altered by the Parkinson's disease VPS35 mutation p.D620N. Hum Mol Genet 24:1691-703 (2015).
- Fuse A et al. VPS29-VPS35 intermediate of retromer is stable and may be involved in the retromer complex assembly process. FEBS Lett 589:1430-6 (2015).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"