For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VPS39 antibody
See all VPS39 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to VPS39
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, against an 18 amino acid sequence from near the C terminal of Human VPS39 (AAQ05978).
- Positive control
- General notes
At least four isoforms of VPS39 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all four. VPS39 antibody is predicted not to cross-react with TRAP1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesAt least four isoforms of VPS39 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all four. VPS39 antibody is predicted not to cross-react with TRAP1.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in clustering and fusion of late endosomes and lysosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, brain, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VAM6/VPS39 family.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Lysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- A230065P22Rik antibody
- AW743070 antibody
- FLJ21681 antibody
Anti-VPS39 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-VPS39 antibody (ab107570)
Immunofluorescence of VPS39 in mouse liver tissue with ab107570 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - VPS39 antibody (ab107570)
All lanes : Anti-VPS39 antibody (ab107570) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat liver tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-VPS39 antibody (ab107570)
Immunohistochemistry of VPS39 in mouse liver tissue with ab107570 at 5 µg/ml.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"