For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-VPS53 antibody
See all VPS53 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to VPS53
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C terminus of Human VPS53 (EAW90658).
- Positive control
- 293 cells and cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be involved in retrograde transport of early and late endosomes to the late Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS53 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10979 antibody
- FLJ41112 antibody
- FLJ61757 antibody
Anti-VPS53 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-VPS53 antibody (ab106469)
Immunofluorescence of VPS53 in 293 cells with ab106469 at 2.5 ug/mL.
Western blot - VPS53 antibody (ab106469)
Lane 1 : Anti-VPS53 antibody (ab106469) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-VPS53 antibody (ab106469) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 80 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - VPS53 antibody (ab106469)
ab106469, at 5 µg/ml, staining VPS53 in 293 cells by Immunocytochemistry.
References for Anti-VPS53 antibody (ab106469)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"