For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20,000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable serine/threonine kinase.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highly expressed in fetal liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, heart, peripheral blood leukocytes and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. VRK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2810003O05Rik antibody
- AI447698 antibody
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
Anti-VRK2 antibody images
References for Anti-VRK2 antibody (ab92626)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"