For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa.
- FunctionInactive kinase that suppresses ERK activity by promoting phosphatase activity of DUSP3 which specifically dephosphorylates and inactivates ERK in the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CK1 Ser/Thr protein kinase family. VRK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Inactive serine/threonine-protein kinase VRK3 antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase VRK3 antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein pseudokinase VRK3 antibody
Anti-VRK3 antibody images
References for Anti-VRK3 antibody (ab37947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"