For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol, 48% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from mouse ascite fluid by affinity chromatography
- Clone numberOTI5A10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in stomach, colon, prostate, trachea and thyroid glands and weakly in bladder and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2210413P10Rik antibody
- cortical thymocyte receptor (X. laevis CTX) like antibody
- Cortical thymocyte-like protein antibody
Anti-VSIG2 antibody [OTI5A10] images
Western blot - Anti-VSIG2 antibody [OTI5A10] (ab118012)
All lanes : Anti-VSIG2 antibody [OTI5A10] (ab118012) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control cDNA for 48 hrs
Lane 2 : HEK293T lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY VSIG2 cDNA for 48 hrs
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC200170)
Flow Cytometry - Anti-VSIG2 antibody [OTI5A10] (ab118012)
Flow cytometry image using ab118012 at 1/100 dilution, staining HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY VSIG2 (Red), or an empty vector control plasmid (Blue).
References for Anti-VSIG2 antibody [OTI5A10] (ab118012)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"