For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDownstream effector molecules involved in the transmission of signals from tyrosine kinase receptors and small GTPases to the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in ovary and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCAR/WAVE family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- DomainBinds the Arp2/3 complex through the C-terminal region and actin through verprolin homology (VPH) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0900 antibody
- Protein WAVE-3 antibody
- Protein WAVE3 antibody
Anti-WASF3 antibody images
References for Anti-WASF3 antibody (ab68031)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"