For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionDownstream effector molecules involved in the transmission of signals from tyrosine kinase receptors and small GTPases to the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in ovary and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SCAR/WAVE family.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- DomainBinds the Arp2/3 complex through the C-terminal region and actin through verprolin homology (VPH) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0900 antibody
- Protein WAVE-3 antibody
- Protein WAVE3 antibody
Anti-WASF3 antibody images
References for Anti-WASF3 antibody (ab74872)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"