For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-WBP1 antibody
See all WBP1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to WBP1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: GTNVEGVSSH QSAPPHQEGE PGAGVTPAST PPSCRYRRLT GDSGIELCPC PASGEGEPVK EVRVSATLPD LEDYSPCALP PESVPQIFPM GLSSSEGD, corresponding to amino acids 170-268 of Human WBP1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues but at significantly lower levels in placenta, lung, liver, and kidney.
- DomainThe WW-binding 2 motif mediates interaction with WWOX. Both WW-binding motifs mediate interaction with NEDD4.
Information by UniProt
- WBP 1 antibody
- WBP-1 antibody
- WBP1 antibody
Anti-WBP1 antibody images
References for Anti-WBP1 antibody (ab57162)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"