For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay function as a substrate receptor for CUL4-DDB1 E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- DCAF4 antibody
- DCAF4_HUMAN antibody
- DDB1 and CUL4 associated factor 4 antibody
Anti-WDR21A antibody images
References for Anti-WDR21A antibody (ab83655)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"