For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 for isoforms 1 , 2; for isoform 3, 30 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0).
- FunctionRequired for the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA. In the complex, it is required to stabilize and induce conformational change of the catalytic subunit.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat TRM82 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000109401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000109402 antibody
- TRM82 antibody
Anti-WDR4 antibody images
Western blot - WDR4 antibody (ab102471)
Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab102471) at 1/1000 dilution + A549 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 45 for isoforms 1 , 2; for isoform 3, 30 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - WDR4 antibody (ab102471)
ab102471, at a 1/500 dilution, staining WDR4 in paraffin embedded NCIN87 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab102471)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"