For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA. In the complex, it is required to stabilize and induce conformational change of the catalytic subunit.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat TRM82 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000109401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000109402 antibody
- TRM82 antibody
References for Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab37494)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"