For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-WDR4 antibody
See all WDR4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to WDR4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-267 of Human WDR4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA. In the complex, it is required to stabilize and induce conformational change of the catalytic subunit.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat TRM82 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000109401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000109402 antibody
- TRM82 antibody
Anti-WDR4 antibody images
IHC-P - WDR4 antibody (ab56765)
WDR4 antibody (ab56765) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - WDR4 antibody (ab56765)
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
WDR4 antibody (ab56765) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab56765)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"