For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified using an epitope specific to WDR4 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at 2 - 5 µg/mg of lysate.
Is unsuitable for WB.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA. In the complex, it is required to stabilize and induce conformational change of the catalytic subunit.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat TRM82 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000109401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000109402 antibody
- TRM82 antibody
References for Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab80609)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"