For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/62500.
- FunctionRequired for the formation of N(7)-methylguanine at position 46 (m7G46) in tRNA. In the complex, it is required to stabilize and induce conformational change of the catalytic subunit.
- PathwaytRNA modification; N(7)-methylguanine-tRNA biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat TRM82 family.
Contains 4 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000109401 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000109402 antibody
- TRM82 antibody
Anti-WDR4 antibody images
References for Anti-WDR4 antibody (ab83552)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"