For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas. Up-regulated in a variety of tumor tissues including ovarian and uterine cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat SVP1 family.
Contains 2 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- WD repeat domain phosphoinositide-interacting protein 3 antibody
- WD repeat protein 45 like antibody
- WD repeat-containing protein 45-like antibody
Anti-WDR45L antibody images
References for Anti-WDR45L antibody (ab116087)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"