For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- RelevanceWDR49 contains 8 WD repeats. The exact function of WDR49 remains unknown. There are two named isoforms.
- FLJ33620 antibody
- WD repeat containing protein 49 antibody
- WD repeat domain 49 antibody
- WDR 49 antibody
Anti-WDR49 antibody images
Western blot - WDR49 antibody (ab108097)
Anti-WDR49 antibody (ab108097) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - WDR49 antibody (ab108097)
Immunohistochemistry analysis in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human skeletal muscle followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining, ab108097 at 1/50 .
References for Anti-WDR49 antibody (ab108097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"