For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceWDR49 contains 8 WD repeats. The exact function of WDR49 remains unknown. There are two named isoforms.
- FLJ33620 antibody
- WD repeat containing protein 49 antibody
- WD repeat domain 49 antibody
- WDR 49 antibody
Anti-WDR49 antibody images
Western blot - WDR49 antibody (ab75195)
Anti-WDR49 antibody (ab75195) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Hela cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 79 kDa
Additional bands at : 55 kDa,95 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-WDR49 antibody (ab75195)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"